- Slate shared the dangers of preventative Botox.
- In the meantime, Fashionista seemed on the pattern of cosmetic surgery reversals.
- The New York Times shared an op-ed that said you shouldn’t really feel responsible about engaged on trip or “vacationing” at work.
- The New York Times additionally revealed an opinion piece that noticed, “If Gen Xers are the bosses now, they’re the bosses solely in a really Gen X means: ambivalently, fleetingly and with doubtful authority.”
- CBS News reported that Nicole Aunapu Mann would be the first Native American girl to journey to house.
- Allure offered some tips about avoiding job burnout.
- The Washington Post reported that sufferers searching for tubal ligations are dealing with pushback from medical doctors — and sharing their experiences on-line.
- Culture Study talked to Kate Mangino, writer of Equal Partners: Improving Gender Equality at Home [affiliate link].
- Vogue listed the 12 months’s greatest podcasts to this point.
- Your Snort of the Week comes from McSweeney’s, with “Wow, I Didn’t Count on to Run into You Whereas I Was Sporting This Silly New Bucket Hat.”
We’re a participant within the Amazon Companies LLC Associates Program, an affiliate promoting program designed to supply a way for us to earn charges by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated websites.
On CorporetteMoms Not too long ago…