With summer season drawing nearer, including a light-weight and pleasant grub to your meal plan can go a good distance.
Full of vitamins resembling nutritional vitamins, minerals and fibre to enhance your well being, bulgur salad is simple to make and can solely take 25-Half-hour of your day. It may also be loved by folks with totally different dietary decisions.
- ¾ cup bulgur
- ½ tsp sea salt
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 can cooked chickpeas, drained
- 2 medium cucumbers, diced
- 1 medium inexperienced pepper, diced
- ¼ medium onion, diced
- ¼ cup chopped parsley
- ¼ cup chopped chives
- 60 g Feta cheese, cubed
- Toasted combined seeds
- ½ medium Avocado Cubed
- 1 Stick Celery
For the Dressing
- ¼ cup lemon juice
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 1 massive garlic clove, minced
- ¾ tsp sea salt
- ½ tsp cumin
- ¼ tsp pepper
- Place bulgur right into a bowl and add salt. Pour boiling water over it and wrap it with a plastic wrap. Let it sit for about 25-Half-hour.
- Within the meantime, make the dressing by whisking all the dressing components in a small bowl.
- Fluff the bulgur with a fork and switch it into a big mixing bowl. Add cucumbers, pepper, onion, parsley, chives, feta and celery.
- Garnish with avocado and toasted seeds.
Take away feta to have a vegan possibility.
Add shredded roast hen, for a roast hen bulgar wheat summer season s alad.
This recipe is courtesy of Norman Heath, government chef at Radisson Blu Lodge Waterfront.