One 13-year-old boy has died whereas one other is seriously ill in hospital after each took half in a horrifying “blackout problem” streamed dwell on TikTok. The problem, which can be known as the “choking problem” and the “pass-out problem”, includes members asphyxiating themselves till dropping consciousness.
The youngsters have been alone on the home in Basic Roca, Rio Negro Province, Argentina, on the afternoon of 15 January once they allegedly did it.
It’s unclear who discovered the immobile children.
The eldest boy was taken to the Francisco Lopez Lima Hospital by ambulance.
He was admitted in a critical situation and has to this point been unable to inform the police what occurred.
The youngest boy was discovered lifeless on the scene and his physique was taken to an area morgue to bear an post-mortem.
The teenager’s loss of life was reportedly dominated as mechanical asphyxiation by hanging.
The Public Prosecutor’s Workplace has remained tight-lipped concerning the incident because it includes two minors.
Nevertheless, the police acknowledged that the victims’ accidents appear to be related to their involvement within the on-line problem.
The Samaritans might be reached around the clock, 24 hours a day, twelve months a yr.
If you happen to want a response instantly, it’s finest to name them on the cellphone.
You’ll be able to attain them by calling 116 123, by emailing email@example.com or by visiting www.samaritans.org.